Friday, April 5, 2013

Nails


French leopard

My friend from Eng-Lit in first year sells clothes, accessories and nail stickers (if interested, her fb page is Vixen). I bought NB-019 for P60. I followed their Youtube video on how to put on Nail stickers, after I cut the biggest strips into 5 for it to look like French mani. After putting on the nail stickers, I put on a layer of Caronia fast-dry top coat.

These nail stickers are really good and they lasted a long time! 2 weeks without chipping (well, of course the edges get a bit frayed from all the stuff I do) despite the fact I did Arnis during the time I wore this. 



Silver gradation

For my birthday, my college friends gave me this set from Etude. These are the Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails #6 Angel's Kiss and they cost P348. I first put on a Caronia base coat, then followed the process entailed in the box. These lasted for 2 weeks and they didn't chip AT ALL. I actually had a hard time removing the circular glitter coat and had to use a cuticle pusher to remove it. 



Pink and Silver

After putting on a layer of Caronia base coat, I put on a layer of Orly's Lift the Veil (which costs P349) and for the French mani, the middle layer of Juicy Cocktail gradation #6. This lasted for a week and a half when it started chipping and I had to change it.






Pink and Orange

I first applied a base coat, then Chic Nail Color in Neon Fuchsia (which cost P27.75), then using a sponge, used Orly's Lift the Veil. Afterwards, Caronia Fast-dry top coat. I kind of failed with the ombre effect and it somewhat looked very lava lamp-ish so I just erased it after 3 days of wearing.



Aqua gradation

I first applied Etude's PETIT DARLING NAILS MATTE #08. With a sponge, I applied another one of Etude's nail polishes but I don't know the name of the layer closest to my cuticles. Then with a different sponge, I applied Orly's White Tips (P348). Instead of a top coat, I used the Caronia base coat and it made the colors blend more.





Bronze

This one's with Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails #5 Princess Mary. I followed the usual procedure of the application and it started chipping by the end of the 2nd week.

No comments:

Post a Comment