Friday, April 5, 2013

Mascara


After this will be a review of some sorts of all the mascara in my current make-up collection.
----------

(top to bottom)
Max Factor False Lashes Effect: Full lashes, natural look mascara
Max Factor False Lashes Effect: Bold volum for up to 24 hrs mascara
Maybelline the Falsies Volum Express Waterproof
Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening mascara
----------
The before look:

----------

Max Factor False Lashes Effect: Full lashes, natural look mascara


Max Factor Full lashes, natural look mascara. It’s as it says, natural look. Though in the photo the effect isn't too obvious, it does darken my lashes since my lashes are like an ash brown so it makes them a pretty natural black. The photo is an application of 2 coats already, and it didn't clump. It does a gorgeous job with creating longer lashes (though not automatically seen in the photo) and I love, love, love using this. It lasts a long time too so worth P745. The wand is big, just how I like it, and the formula isn’t wet so when I apply it in a hurry, it doesn’t leave marks below my brow or on my eyebags.

Max Factor False Lashes Effect: Bold volum for up to 24 hrs mascara

Max Factor Waterproof mascara. The photo shows that it has really darkened my lashes and elongated them, even with only one coat. It’s perfect for bolder looks and its waterproof quality makes it perfect for parties and all that. Big wand so a plus for me! But the formula takes so long to dry (in my opinion) so when I open or close my eyes, it will leave marks and ruin my eye makeup, making me take longer than usual for damage control.

Maybelline the Falsies Volum Express Waterproof


The Maybelline mascara is also waterproof and very dark but unlike the Max Factor one, the formula is dry so you can use it when in a hurry. The wand is good since the shape helps immediately curl the lashes and lengthen them. Only downside? The formula clumps the eyelashes when applying more coats. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening mascara


The Estee Lauder one has a very dark black, and it’s waterproof so perfect for bolder looks for parties~ AND it doesn’t smudge, as it says on the bottle. It’s almost perfect but I am not too fond of the wand of this one. I seem to be biased with the Max Factor big brushes :))


No comments:

Post a Comment