Friday, April 5, 2013

Lipstick




After this will be a review of some sorts of all the lipstick in my current make-up collection.
----------



(from left to right pic 1, bottom to top pic 2)
Maybelline A60 Windsor Rose
Mary Kay 9069 Cantaloupe
Prestige Lightshine 06 Elba
Palladio Surely Pink
Revlon Colorstay 295 Satin Rosewood
Revlon Creme 525 Wine With Everything
Revlon Creme 668 Primrose
Revlon Matte 012 Sky Pink
Revlon Creme 125 Nude Velvet
Revlon Colorburst 096 Petal
Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter 055 Cupcake

----------

I can barely tell differences in brands since all of them serve their purpose. I will probably just recommend the ones I use most.
Revlon Colorburst Petal is the one I used for everyday since it was somewhat near the natural color of my lips and it just brightened or colored it up a bit. Like the rest of my lipsticks, it didn’t last long and immediately got wiped out when I eat or drink.
The Maybelline Windsor Rose doesn’t entirely disappear, actually! When I put it on, people insist it emphasizes my whiteness since it’s a bolder shade of dark pink. Also, even after you eat or drink, it stains! So I actually really recommend this one if you want something to last.
Palladio Surely Pink is also cute and is my next in line when the 2 above don’t match the look I aim for. It’s also mostly used for my everyday looks. Like the 2 above, it goes on smoothly and it smells good and sweet actually.
What I DON’T recommend? Well, for people with chapped lips like mine and those who don’t prefer matte lipsticks, I don’t recommend the Revlon Matte Sky Pink! Well, I LOVE the color I really do but it totally sucks that I can’t wear it. With this horrible warm weather all the time, my lips chap all the time so when I put this lipstick on, it looks horrible. Beautiful bright barbie pink but, sadly, unsuitable for people with chapped lips. 
I love the quality of the rest, especially the revlon lip butter (but I’m not fond of the shade so I barely use it). 



No comments:

Post a Comment