Friday, April 5, 2013

Foundation


After this will be a review of some sorts of all the foundation in my current make-up collection.
----------

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Light 1 Porcelain Ivory

Revlon Photoready Airbrush 010 Vanilla
L’oreal le teint True Match N1 Nude Ivory
Revlon Colorstay Whipped 150 Buff Chamois
 ----------

The before look

 

 ----------

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Light 1 Porcelain Ivory

Light coverage. Matte finish. Easily blends! And it takes a little to cover a huge portion of the face! The shade is too fleshy and probably lighter than my skintone BUT it brightens my face that way and doesn’t look too awkward. Cost me around $10.


Revlon Photoready Airbrush 010 Vanilla




The Revlon Airbrush is VERY hard to press (a minus) and comes out bubbly. It spreads well (a plus!) but it has a very very shiny finish. It gives a Medium coverage. It’s a bit pricey (around P945). 


L’oreal le teint True Match N1 Nude Ivory
This L’oreal true match, as the bottle says, is VERY blendable! Also it’s easy to pump the foundation out, and you only need a small amount to cover a huge area. Coverage varies from light to heavy, depending on how you apply it and how many layers. This matches my skin best. I noticed that when applied using sponge, foundation tends to get flaky.


Revlon Colorstay Whipped 150 Buff Chamois


The Revlon whip. I love how it blends easily to my skin and that it actually doesn’t dry too fast so  I still have the chance to blend more. Coverage is medium to very heavy. Downside? after it HAS dried, sure it stays on a LONG time but my face feels too stretched and sticky so the effect after, though flawless looking, is uncomfortable. If, perchance, it gets dabbed with any line or mistake, it is VERY hard to wipe it off and might have to use wet tissue or makeup remover. 






No comments:

Post a Comment