Thursday, March 6, 2014

Freshlook Colorblends True Sapphire


Ideal Optical in Ever Gotesco carried Freshlook contact lens and I can easily access the store should I choose to order colored contacts from them. So I did! I dropped by Ideal Optical and ordered a pair I've been wanting to order for quite some time. I arrived late around 5 in the store and I was able to drop by 2 days after and they had the pair on hand. I

For P1195, I got a pair of Freshlook Colorblends True Sapphire. It cost P1345 since I also bought the big Opti-Free contacts solution.




I had to step up my grade since my grade got higher :T The pair is in -5.50 on the right and -6.00 for the left and these are actually already stepped up to compensate for the stigmatism. 


As usual, please pardon my sabaw look. I've been through hell months and my face is getting worse.

Picture before contacts!


Picture with contacts!


And I uh kinda messed around with the photo editing app on the iPhone. to make my face look slightly better. AHAHAHA okay, a whole lot better. And I cropped the photo to just focus on the eyes.

TA-DA!!!~~~


As usual, I love the feel of these contacts better than Flex Wear. 

When I wore the grey ones, my eyes didn't hurt from wearing it from 9 until 5. The only slight problem I have with these is that when I look to the sides rapidly or just change the direction of my gaze too fast, my vision blurs a bit because of the colored part :)) But overall, I love these contacts. The color pops and they're comfortable.

I look forward to using these gorgeous contacts.




1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. True Sapphire Contacts

    ReplyDelete