Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bra Adventures (pt. 2)


We were in SM North, Annex building, buying blinds for my room (as part of my room makeover, which I will post about when it's done) when my mom wanted to go look around. We saw F&F, a brand that my aunt says she likes. So we decided to check it out and I love it.

The price range is similar to Mango but somewhat cheaper, and they have a bigger size range. They carry sizes in tops, pants, and dresses around 42-46, which would definitely fit me since I'm usually a 42 (depending on the style). And honestly, considering the quality of their things, I would probably consider them reasonably priced.

Anyway, what I absolutely love about their shop is that they have the cutest lingerie collection and they cater to my size! I made a post consisting of my bra haul from 2 branches of La Senza, and this time I'll be talking about the haul from F&F.

This would be the first time I'll be trying their underwear. Their sizes are European, and mine is 85C, which is said to translate to a 38C, or a US size 38B. It's consistent with the sizes I have in La Senza, except most La Senza bras require me to buy bra extenders so the band would fit right. Here, their bras really do fit! Their bands are more stretchy, and their wires don't dig in as much as the La Senza ones. 


These are some of the things they have! And I absolutely WANTED THEM ALL. I might return to get the black with gold lace (not seen clearly in the picture) and a white with black lace one when I get the money.

I got the following below:


The upper left one is one of their new arrivals, and was regularly priced at Php 995.00. The design is gorgeous and the band is mostly lace. 

The lower left one was on sale from Php 725.00 it became Php 217.50! The cup's wonky though, but since it's cheap, I still got it!

The ones on the right were a set of tshirt bras, and the two of them cost all in all Php 1250.00 so 625 each. The lace is also gorgeous and cute, and you can clip the straps at the back together to have a racerback. 

Hopefully they would last me long, and hopefully I get to grab more of these cuties, along with cute undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment