Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nail polish empire

My ever growing empire


My official nail polish or nail-related empire!

I have a lot of nail files and a few tools for cleaning/manicuring. I also acquired a few dotting tools for my nail art! And the right side didn't have space so I put in my nail stickers and my Etude juicy cocktail collection.


These are the nail polishes that I was able to acquire over the past-- 2 to 3 years?


Etude and Bobbie nail polishes


Orly and Bobbie


OMG and Cherry


Etude, Face Shop, Revlon, Cutex, and Nyx


Base and Top coat, Chic and Caronia


Penshoppe and Nail Bites from friend's online shop!


Etude's gradation nail polish sets!


And another of Etude's sets that comes with black lace-like nail stickers!

All in all, I have 52 bottles of nail polish, and 4 sets of nail stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment