Thursday, October 17, 2013

Colored Contacts 2

So my previous post had Flex Wear: Colors in Amethyst. I recently paid a visit to EO again. (Yes, I admit I seem to be obsessed with these things these days.)

So tada~

So I wore them yesterday when my friends came over.



Grade:
My pair is at -5.75 at the left, -5.25 at the right (amped up from my normal glasses grade) as always

Brand, Color, Size
The lens are Flex Wear Radiance II: Sea Blue. The pair's tricolored: black in the outer, sea blue, then light brown in the center. The size is just 14mm too.
Price:
It cost P720, good for 6 months, unlike the previous ones Flex Wear: Colors in Amethyst which are only good for 3 months.  
Quality:
Unlike the FW: Colors, I think the lens are a bit thicker and they don't fold up as much, and aren't as soft. They also dry up fast after 2-3 hours of wearing, I already itch to put eyedrops.

So as usual I took photos using 2 different cameras.

Photobooth:

Before:
After:

Phone Camera: Back

Before:


After:




It's more visible now, compared to the colors. if you visit EO's website, the color swatches they have seem to be accurate. The Colors line is more natural looking. The Radiance II one has brighter colors. 

If only the other doll contact lenses had grades I would've bought them. They're gorgeous bright colors huhuhu.


No comments:

Post a Comment